About the Author
- Born March 3, 1943
- Married November 1967
- Retired in 2000 (Senior Partner with Accenture)
- Two grown sons living in The Woodlands with three grandchildren.
- Has lived in Houston (three times), Chicago (twice), New York, Singapore and Vancouver (British Columbia).
- Graduated from Baylor University in 1965 with a BBA majoring in accounting.
- Served six years in the US Army Reserve and the Texas National Guard.
- Arthur Andersen & Co., obtaining his CPA certificate in 1967.
- Accenture (international business and technology consulting firm--35 years of international business experience in logistics, procurement, plant scheduling and operations and materials management.
- VP of Marketing and Operations for a mid-size fabrication company.
Post Retirement Experience:
City of Clear Lake Shore (Galveston County)-1999-2010
- Economic Development Corporation, President o City Council Member and Mayor Pro Tem
- Planning and Zoning Commission, Chairman
The Woodlands – 2008 to Present
- Sterling Ridge Village Association Board (Past)
- Sterling Ridge Residential Design Review Committee (Past)
- Design Standards Covenant Committee. (Past)
- Neighborhood Watch Coordinator (Past)
Township Board of Directors, Director (Since May 2012) and Vice Chairman (Current)
- Ad Hoc Transportation Committee (Past)
- Law Enforcement Advisory Committee (Past)
- Park and Recreation Advisory Committee (Past)
- Investment Committee (Past)
- Audit Committee. (Current)
- South County Chamber of Commerce Mobility and Business Advocacy Committees
- Woodlands Road Utility District, Board Member
- The Woodlands Waterway Art Council (Executive Director)
- Waterway Art Festival, volunteer
- The Woodlands Rotary Club